to Panic Attacks
I wrote this guide to give you some information on Panic Attacks. I have hopefully made it easy to understand and decided to make it downloadable, so that you could have it with you when you needed it.
- What is a Panic Attack?
- Beginnings of Panic Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Living with Panic Disorder
- Panic Attacks need fear to survive
- Understanding the cause
- Self help check-list
- Early warning signs
- Why focus on your breathing
- How to take control
- Grounding technique
- Coping statement for Panic attacks
- Take control
- What not to do during a panic attack
To download this Guide Immediately, just enter your email. You’ll get updates from me every week about managing stress and building good habits.
In a few minutes, you will be asked to confirm your email address, and then you’ll get your guide.